For many persons, the art of marketing letter writing is dead. But for the Realtor, Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Broker, letter writing is the perhaps the corner stone of their communication with a wide cross section of individuals.
“If no one else knows the benefits of letter writing, it is certainly not the real estate agent,” said Delroy. “The benefits are enumerable. It ranges from increasing sales to communicating more effectively, maintaining relationships with clients to saving precious time and effort.”
“Make no mistake about it, the benefits of real estate marketing letters isn’t something to be scoffed at,” added Delroy, who provided the following benefits to be added from using his new real estate marketing letter writing gig.
- Increase sales – Analysts estimate that it takes between four and seven contacts to connect with a client and make a sale. After all, a sale is not an event, but a process. My Real Estate Letters works for you to make that contact and demonstrates to your potential client why you are the best choice for his or her real estate needs.
- Communicate more effectively – Real estate clients absolutely crave attention and communication. In order to ensure their satisfaction and your success you must provide that contact! With My Real Estate Letters, we’ve made that process easy for you.
- Maintain relationships with clients – Stay in touch with clients so they will provide you with a referral or remember you the next time they buy or sell a home.
- Save precious time and effort – Spend more time with your family by being able to put your marketing on auto-pilot. Simply fill in your personal information and the letter is ready to go. Plus, each letter can be easily edited or personalized to fit your specific needs.
ThePRwriter’s Real Estate Marketing Letters Gig is for you if:
- You’re a professional REALTOR®, Real Estate Agent or Broker.
- You’re in need of professional prospecting and relationship building letters to help grow your real estate business.
- You’re tired of staring at a blank screen trying to figure out just the right words to say.
- You’re brand new in the business or a seasoned veteran who wants to increase your income.
“If you just don’t have the time it takes to write an effective, quality letter or email, I can do it for you… and the cost is only $5 per letter,” said Delroy, aka ThePRwriter.