Do you pride yourself on being able to effortlessly connect, understand and relate to clients so much so, you know where they vacation and their Super Bowl team. Or, are you the undisputed subject matter expert who knows his/her stuff without a doubt BUT by the time you warm up and get your people reading skills in gear, the moment has passed? Either way, this workshop is for you. We will cover the following:
- An introduction and overview of a People Reading Assessment
- An Overview of the four behavioral styles
- Learn to increasing sales through adaptability
- Practice how to identify your customers’ style
How does your people reading skill help your sales performance and profitability?
- Learn to position yourself, your products and services with your client’s needs in mind
- Create and maintain relationship-based sales
- Utilize the customer’s time and yours, more effectively
- Reduce direct sales cost by increasing sales call effectiveness
- Meet sales goals be developing a staff skilled at selling to buyers of all styles
When: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 from 9:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.
Where: 409 Third Street, SW, Washington, DC 20416 (Eisenhower Conference Room)
Registration: Registration will be on a first come basis’s limited to firms that pre-register for this event through the attached registration link: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/sales-techniques-for-small-business-owners-seal-the-deal-tickets-21452555170 .
For additional information please send email to WMADOEE@sba.gov. SBA is conveniently located at the Federal Center SW Metro (Orange, Blue and Silver Lines). Please bring government issued identification and allow at least fifteen minutes to get through the security check at this venue.