The Technical Innovation Center (TIC) at Hagerstown Community College in Hagerstown, Maryland has recently announced the launch of its new Hub City Hive, which is a co-working community of startups, entrepreneurs, and creative professionals sharing a common workspace.
According to Janice Riley, TIC Manager, the Hub City Hive was designed to provide the basics of an office space while enabling Hive members the freedom and creativity to work on what they want, when they want.
“Collaboration between Hive members is one of the key components of this environment,” said the enterprising Janice, who believes the Hub City Hive is a great place an entrepreneur or small business owner to launch their company and possibly grow into a TIC office suite as they expand.
HCC TIC provides an affiliate membership to Hub City Hive companies, including:
- Access to shared offices, coffee bar, HCC Valley Eatery, and comfortable co-working spaces.
- Enabled with WIFI, fax, printer and copier machines, conference rooms
- Use of well-equipped Class A conference rooms
- Two hours per month business support services and consulting time with TIC Management Team
- Access to the many diverse resources of HVV campus such as dining, training, and fitness, facilities, student and alumni, interns, and hires, facility, cultural and education resources.
- Innovations to startup and technology programming and networking events with successful entrepreneurs
Among some of the business related events the Hub City Hive members will have access to include:
- Tech Hour
- Technology Briefings
- Expert Speaker Series
- Startup Meetup Sessions
For further information, contact:
TIC Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-500-2399
PS: If you need help writing your press release, contact: Delroy A. Whyte-Hall at email@example.com or 240-707-0769