Are you new to social networking?Chances are you have heard of social media like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, but do you get it?
Do you know what they are?How to use them?
What to use them for? And how to protect your privacy?
Have no fear!
Here are five statements, adopted from No company left behind: 5 ways to seek social media help, that you can use to seek help with your company’s use of social media:
- I don’t want to have to figure out how to make Twitter work for . Please do it for me. I’ll pay you.
- I know should be using social media. I know it needs to be strategic. Please work with me to figure it out.
- Social media keeps changing. I don’t have the time to keep up. Please stay on top of the latest trends and tell us what to do to achieve our business goals.
- I’m annoyed by how is using social media. I believe we can do it better. Please show me how.
- I’m under a lot of pressure to prove ROI from my marketing/communications/public relations efforts. Please design a strategy that will drive measurable results and make me look like a rock star.
Please share your comments with us if you are helped in anyway.