The United States Small Business Administration (SBA) Seattle District Office today released the dates of its new "free Workshop Thursdays" Events.
“A new year, a new opportunity to grow your business,” said a SBA spokesperson, who is encouraging interesting business owners and entrepreneurs to Register now
for one or more of the eight workshops that are being offered during the Free Workshop Thursdays series in January.
All workshops are available in person in downtown Seattle or virtually online.
It’s all free!
Thursday, January 14:
- 9m: Coffee & Cash: How to Finance Your Small Business
- 10:30 a.m. Start Your Business Right: Steps to Consider Before Applying for a Business License
- 12 p.m. Tax Talks: What You Need to Know About Small Business Taxes
- 1:30 p.m. Beyond Google: Free Market Research at Your Library
Thursday, January 28
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- 9 a.m. Alternative Financing Options for Your Business: Meet the Lenders
- 10:30 a.m. DIY Website Part 1: Components and Builder Tools
- 12 p.m. DIY Website Part 2: How to Build It Out
- 1:30 p.m. Make the World's Biggest Buyer Your Customer