SCORE Hagerstown has today announced it will be staffing the first Small Business Expo to held in Hagerstown, and it is scheduled to take place in early May 2016.
Particulars of this expo will include:
- Central location in Hagerstown
- Hours: 9 am to 4 pm
- 6 or 8-ft table provided for your display. Exhibitor provides signage and table cover
- Promotional advertising on Radio, Newspaper, Social Media, Internet and Website
- SCORE provides free workshops and speed mentoring for attendees and exhibitors.
- Your cost is estimated at $100. Free admission to the public. No vendors please.
“We need your participation as an exhibitor,” appeals Bob Poor, one of the principal organizers, who expects total of 30 exhibitors to participate in this inaugural event.
Business owners who interested in signing up for the SCORE Hagerstown Small Business 2016 Expo are asked to call Bob Poor today at 301-991-3126.
According to Mr. Poor, the Expo is being designed so that more smaller businesses can afford to participate. "Therefore, we are asking all small-to-medium-sized businesses to join in this effort, which will be the 1st annual small business expo to be held in Hagerstown.
For further information, contact: Bob Poor at 301-991-3126.