These SCORE WORKSHOPS are designed to give you the tools, information and advice you need to succeed in your small business.
You will learn the essentials of business start-up, get action steps and receive one-on-one mentoring. Test the feasibility of your business idea, receive the help of business experts in navigating the expected and the unexpected, and enjoy networking with other small business people like you.
- Start-up Basics – April 2
- Finding Money for Start-up and Growth – April 9
- Organize and Manage for Success – April 16
- Client-Centered Marketing – April 23
WJEJ Radio AM 1240.
- Training and certification are provided
- Select your own volunteer hours
- Min. 5 hrs./mo. commitment
- Contribute to our local economic development while giving back to the community