- Meet other small-business owners facing the same issues.
- Learn from your peers about solving business problems.
- Improve your management skills with tips from colleagues and guest speakers.
- Step back and gain perspective on the challenges facing your small business.
- Develop key professional relationships to help your business grow.
The next Hagerstown’s Score Business Roundtable presentation is scheduled to for November 20, 2014 at Always Ron's Restaurant, 29 Burhans Blvd, Hagerstown, MD at 12:00 - 1:30 pm. All Hagerstown entrepreneurs and small business owners are invited, so mark your calendar. According to Delroy A. Whyte-Hall, SCORE Hagerston’s Chair and spokesperson, “this is one business opportunity to network and learn from your peers on the latest topics and issues facing the small business community that you shouldn’t miss.” The event provides an opportunity for entrepreneurs and small-business owners: