We are now living in a virtual world, so to speak, and I just can’t believe many small businesses (aka entrepreneurs) are still trapped in the old “brick and mortar-mindset” Not having a web presence, or even using social media to advance your business these days is like being stranded on a yet to be discovered planet.
- 40% of small businesses don’t have a website
- 81% of entrepreneurs still don’t take advantage of social media
- 47% don’t think that Facebook, Twitter or even LinkedIn are beneficial to their business
- 84% don’t provide for e-commerce
- 62% don’t use email marketing
(Source: Citibank survey.)
Any entrepreneur here using the internet and social media to further their business growth and development? Share you comments with us, please!