If you’re a small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) wanting to stand out in your industry and attract new customers then look no further. A PR strategy will help your business use the media to:
- inform potential customers about a brand new product or service
- tell the general public or specific target markets about your business and why it’s special
- shape the way it’s perceived in the eyes of customers and potential customers
Public Relations (PR) isn’t just a tool for big businesses… SMEs can also benefit greatly from PR too. The problem is that they’re often restricted by budget and not taken seriously by PR firms.
In an effort to address this situation, a Jamaican-based PR consultancy is offer an a la carte public relations service for small business clients on a budget.
Whyte-Hall Communications, founded by Delroy A. Whyte-Hall, is a Jamaican-based company that caters to startup and small business owners who need public relations services for a limited purpose or a finite amount of time.
“The idea is to make public relations accessible to anyone who might need it without going through the time and expense of retaining a firm full-time,” said Whyte-Hall. “In so doing, I’ll be addressing a void for small businesses that haven’t had access to these professional resources before.”
As a result, the company has created new ways to make PR possible for SMEs! Their services include:
- SMEs PR Mentor programmes – to help you carry out a PR campaign and stay on track.
- Affordable PR Programme (full-service option) – an experienced consultant will design and carry out your campaign.
- Social Media Marketing – to create powerful social media campaigns that will rocket your traffic, grow leads and sales….
- Press Release Writing – a multi-award winning journalist will get you a quick, accurate and effective news release.
- Press Release Writing & Distribution – we write and send your press release to the targetted media outlets.
- Press Release Distribution – we distribute your press release, on your behalf, to the media (journalists, editors, producers, etc.)
- People In Business Profiles – offers readable content to your visitors who will get to know you and your business in an interesting Q&A article.
- Blog Writing – time is money and your company’s current blogging time can now be used in more productive ways to grow your business.
- Newsletter Writing – to keep you in constant touch with customers.
For further information, you may Contact Whyte-Hall Communications to find out how they can help you and your company gain the exposure you deserve!