Have you ever wonder why people aren’t buying from you?
One simple reason is that they just don’t know about you!
Selling products or services?
It’s doesn’t really matter.
However, it can be disheartening when people don’t buy from you.
Especially when you know they would really benefit from the purchase.
You may be, or have, the best product or service in the world, but if people don’t know you exist or how to get in touch, they won’t be able to buy from you!
Simply, you have got to keep getting your message out there.
You need to be continually marketing even when you have plenty of business – so people know what you do and where to find you.
Here, in no particular order, are 10 of the most common ways to getting the word out about who you are, what you do, and who you do it for, and where to find you:
- Create your own Web site to showcase your product or service, or even to sell it, if you decide to go the e-commerce route.
- Create your own blog.
- Create and post press releases to online and offline media, and to your Web site. Make it easy on yourself, build a template and index your releases.
- Create your own newsletters (eZine or Print).
- Add a signature line to your eMail. If you think about how many people you email-existing customers, vendors and new customers; you will be amazed at the marketing potential.
- Join social media networks. Just like local brick-and-mortar outfits, global enterprise offers the opportunity to connect with fellow professionals who can use and refer your services and products to their friends.
- Know how to use Message Boards. Here you don’t have to blatantly advertise, but you could join in the conversations, offer advice and support. Your signature will do the advertising for you.
- Word-of-mouth exposure pays off the big. Let your customers know that you appreciate their business and encourage them to tell others about their experience.
- Attend as many conventions and “get-togethers” as you can. This will increase the public awareness about your company, your product, or your services.
- Write and publish articles on the web. In the resource box, include a link back to your site. This is a highly effective, no-cost web marketing tactic that drives targeted traffic to your site (very similar to mass-submitting press releases on the web, but your links last longer out in global circulation).
All of these tips can be done and maintained by you or your staff. Whyte-Hall Communications has used all these tactics and more and can help you to implement them. Go to Whyte-Hall Communications today to learn more. If you need some guidance but are not ready to hire a virtual PR assistant yet, you can get fabulous tips and advice from The Ultimate Publicist blog.
I’d love to hear from you… so please connect me via my social media sites if you can and keep in touch.