Afraid to approach the CEO of a top company?
Been dying to pitch a new idea to a marketing exec?
Or have you just wanted to meet others without the drear of the boardroom?
“We know!” said Leighton Davis, one of the principals of Creative Media and Events, the creators of WEALTH Magazine and Spa Week. “We have taken the guess work out of networking and created Corporate Mingle just for YOU!”
This month’s speaker is Tod Bell, Co-Founder and CEO of Quest Travel Network, and entrepreneur who sas successfully owned and operated both offline and online business ventures.
- He owned and operated Rapid Messenger Delivery Service from 1993-1996.
- Tod Co-founded 2 multi-million dollar network marketing businesses since 2006.
- He is the father of 6 children and has been married to Emily for 23 years.
- He was the Mid-South Regional Director for Harvest Evangelism from 2001 to 2007. Harvest Evangelism is an evangelistic ministry that works with city and national leaders toward transformation of their spheres of influence.
- While working with Harvest Evangelism, he founded “Pass the Salt Marketplace Network”, a series of lunch gatherings that met in over two dozen cities and studied best business practices.
- Tod is also author of the book, It Can Be Done published by Transformational Publications.
- He has traveled extensively and spoken in many business conferences and met with many leaders in government, business and education about best practices in the marketplace.
Quest Travel Network is the combined experiences of Tod’s business and networking life incorporated into one business.
Date: Friday, March 26, 2010
Time: 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Location: Fiction Lounge, Street: Constant Spring Road, Kingston 8, Jamaica
# # #
Send us your small business news, announcements, product launches and press releases for free to: email@example.com