- He owned and operated Rapid Messenger Delivery Service from 1993-1996.
- Tod Co-founded 2 multi-million dollar network marketing businesses since 2006.
- He is the father of 6 children and has been married to Emily for 23 years.
- He was the Mid-South Regional Director for Harvest Evangelism from 2001 to 2007. Harvest Evangelism is an evangelistic ministry that works with city and national leaders toward transformation of their spheres of influence.
- While working with Harvest Evangelism, he founded “Pass the Salt Marketplace Network”, a series of lunch gatherings that met in over two dozen cities and studied best business practices.
- Tod is also author of the book, It Can Be Done published by Transformational Publications.
- He has traveled extensively and spoken in many business conferences and met with many leaders in government, business and education about best practices in the marketplace.
# # #SMALL BUSINESS/NGO? Send us your small business news, announcements, product launches and press releases for free to: email@example.com